MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gurus!i have a 92 n/a and starting to piece together parts to build a 5sgte. Im doing research on parts and wanted to see if anyone on the forum have done it and can help me on a parts list please.so far I have a 98 5s block,98 5s crank and ct20b turbo with factory intercooler, planning to get a gen2 3sgte head.planning on using eagle or Manley rods and cp or wiseco pistons to at least get the block done and out the way.not looking to have a monster but to put it together and have fun.im on a big budget.trying to put it together with most factory parts in the meantime then in the future keep upgrading it little by little.also is it able to mate the 5sgte to my s54 transmission in the meantime until I finish the motor and save to buy a E153,axles and hubs?my 2 has been sitting since 2013 because Im the provider for my family.my family and I sat down and talked about the 2 and would like to build together,so any info that you guys provide I deeply appreciate it guys.thank you ahead for your time and knowledge guys.

-Los

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
I have a fresh rebuilt gen 2 JDM head. (no egr port)
Ishii Motorsports in Bellevue Washington sold it to me. Less than 10 miles since full rebuild.
Make me a reasonable offer and it is yours. Also have a low mileage t-belt tensioner.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts