Registered
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was out all day working on the truck in a long sleeve shirt and jeans

Awsome! hope its like that tomorrow!!

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
yea today was great! i went cruising wit abunch of friends it was fun.

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mr2turbo12 said:
yea today was great! i went cruising wit abunch of friends it was fun.

I almost took out the bike for a quick spin but I figured the roads would be very slick and I was not feeling 100%

Wish I had the 2 back It would have been topless today

Trent

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
i took the t's off today and went for a drive at the Starved Rock state park w/ my girl. it was fun, but the two is dirty as heck now! anyone get some projects done?

·
Registered
459 Posts
I missed mine too...I saw all the other local NIU cars out driving (including an MK1 whom I met and directed to the MR2OC forums) and I wanted to go out to PA and get my car back. I spose in the end it will be worth the wait though (mmmmm ct20b)

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
luckily I still had my interior taken appart from the short shifter, or else there's no way I would have been able to resist a drive. I'm still holding strong on the inssurance till it stays nice.....it sure was nice though!

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
Hey Tweek, my brother goes to NIU! im up there on a regular basis, we should meet sometime. when i get all my parts for my mk2 3sgte swap though, my mk2 will be out of comission for a while, so i'll have my mk1.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Sounds good man, hit me up anytime! I work Mon - Thur. 10PM - 3AM at UPS in Rockford and Saturdays 5PM - 9PM but other than that I'm here all the time. Gimme a call or something

Jeremy
815-540-3390

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
Jeremy, just added you to my cell. sounds good, hopefully i'll be able to take you on a cruise after i get my 3sgte swap into my mk2. i got a busy couple months ahead of me w/ the car. maybe we can meet on a friday or sunday. hit ya back soon!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts