MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Wow.

Hey i ordered my prothane bushings the full kit as well as ball joints and tie rod ends sweeeeeeeetness all i got left is my suspension (struts/springs) left to do. Im gonna order the springs next week wewt [email protected]! then all i need is the struts im so excited that i just cant hide it!

*Does the happy dance! <( ' ' )> *PUMP*<(''<) (>'')>*PUMP* <( ' ' )>*

Greg.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
No your still a post whore Arthur. By god you almost have a 1000 posts in under 6 months, if you could pick up the pace you can catch David in no time!

Greg.

David, i was thinking of ordering the new end links for my car but im still on stock sway bars...... Then again i like the stock sway bars, and im not to well informed on how i can gain benefit from them....

·
Registered
6,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Gocasen said:
Bah you guys don't know the meaning of post whoring. You gotta post up your post per a day number.

3.17 posts per day

Find all posts by blue-sun
Find all threads started by blue-sun

me > you

:D

·
Registered
6,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
MortICi said:
No your still a post whore Arthur. By god you almost have a 1000 posts in under 6 months, if you could pick up the pace you can catch David in no time!

Greg.

David, i was thinking of ordering the new end links for my car but im still on stock sway bars...... Then again i like the stock sway bars, and im not to well informed on how i can gain benefit from them....
If you want my 93 sway bars and 3 out of 4 93 endlinks Greg, let me know, we'll work something out cheap (since I owe you for your DP help before)

i've just got to get the $ to order my endlinks. . .

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
I dunno much about sway bars, and how they affect the handeling of the car. I know thickness matters but how.... If they improve my handleing and my dorifto action then hell yeah :) ill be glad to take em, all id have to do then is order new endlinks :D.

Greg.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Ok i gathered that stiffer/bigger in the rear and weaker in the back causes a bit more oversteer and the vice versa *apperently*. I will let you know if i want them once i get the springs and struts in. By chance if you can when you take them off measure the size for me :)

Greg.

·
Registered
5,067 Posts
MortICi said:
Ok i gathered that stiffer/bigger in the rear and weaker in the back causes a bit more oversteer and the vice versa *apperently*. I will let you know if i want them once i get the springs and struts in. By chance if you can when you take them off measure the size for me :)

Greg.
you mean stiffer/bigger in the back & softer/weaker in the front causes oversteer right? :p

i have the ST rear sway bar that i bought before xmas... but now i'm not soo sure if i want all that oversteer. i think i might end up asking to trade somebody for eather a trd front or rear sway bar (and then i'll buy whichever i dont end up trading for).

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
TRD bars for the win!
I wouldn't even use anything else. They are hollow, which means lighter, and the bushings are a firmer rubber than the stock ones. The other aftermarket bars are going to have poly bushings which will end up squeaking like a mofo if you do not maintain them with the proper grease.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts