MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey yall my name is jim and im relatively new to the board i think this might be my first post but i was wondering if anyone new of any shops in the richmond area who could perform a 3sgte install on my 91 na. Im a 20 year old college student at VCU and performing a turbo swap with my set of craftsman wrenches isnt gonna cut it even though i love reading the posts. Im just tryin to get some ideas together anyone with info let me know.

PS- by the way if there is anyone in the richmond area who would be interested in getting all our 2s together sometime let me know. aol im - silentsleeper02

·
Registered
213 Posts
Chris is the Best and he's very close to VCU.

Get together with new_skul 855-7058. He's at VCU also.

Got any pics of your car?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah i have talked to new skul he is a student at vcu with that black 93 turbo i think. hes a pretty cool guy i think his name is aaron i met him at a circuit city one time. as for the pic, the only pic i have is the one on cardomain search virginia cars and it will be under silentsleeper02 the last time i checked though the image wouldnt expand, so i dono whats up. hopefully i can get to a digital camera here soon and get some more recent pics.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Haha, yep that's me with the (dirty) 93 turbo. As far as a motor swap, I hear its a bitch and a half to do, you may want to talk to the guys at Richmond Imports in Innsbrook about it; their number is (804)290-4222. They're old toyota master mechanics (used to work at McGeorge Toyota) and have a bit of experience with MR2s. They've always treated me right. :thumbup

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sweet man thanks for the info. If your ever down for it i think we should get together on a nice ass day and just take our cars out. I know another guy at vcu who has a 91 black na and im sure he would be down for sure. Plus i wanna take a ride if you dont mind and see what a turbo mr2 really feels like :thumbup

1 - 6 of 6 Posts