MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2gen 3sgte parts, performance, extras, picture heavy

1K views 24 replies 7 participants last post by  2ZZXRS 
#1 · (Edited)
Cleaning out the shop of all the extras I have and will be uploading some more stuff tomorrow as I take a pictures.
best offers are welcome.
Miami florida is where I am located.
everything is for a 2nd gen 91 3sgte unless stated.

I only posted some pictures because it doesn't let me upload all 30. if you want some pm me or email me

Paypal is Villotaf@gmail.com make sure you put what payment is for any questions pm me or email me at the same address.

Katz Fuel Rail- Sold
550cc supra injectors - Sold
T3 external waste gate manifold- Sold
-springs - Sold
-shim less buckets -Sold
-Stock 2n gen fuel rail- Sold
Oil cooler Assembly- Sold
-oem BOV - Sold
-throttle body (complete)- Sold
-GFB boost controller- Sold
-Oem BPV- Sold
-3sgte ECU Sold

-eagle rods (H-Beam)- Pending
-ct26- pending
-cams- pending

-3sgte valve cover red and black (painted) - 50 shipped
-91 3sgte stock pistons and rods- 80 shipped (150k miles)
-91 3sgte alternator bracket- 25 shipped
-3sgte alternator. - 80 shipped
-2nd gen Kenford 270 cams. one cam has a few scars they aren't too deep. maybe machine shop can fix easy. make me an offer shipped. no price for that purpose

-god speed turbo manifold -80 shipped

CT26 turbo- 140k miles no problems. -275 shipped or best offer

CT26 turbo with wastegate miles unknown, seal on back housing needs to be replaced. (leaks oil into exhaust)- 150 shipped or best offer

2nd gen 3sgte Eagle rods. no knock. this motor was replaced with a 3rd gen so no problems- 250 shipped

extra parts and fittings. make an offer on whatever you see, that's the intake manifold for a 2nd gen (red and black)

See less See more
#5 ·
yes. i have a complete throttle body if you want that or i can go ahead and just take those parts off it..

this is the TB the sensors i can take pictures of tomorrow at the shop but they are well and work. pm me. make me make me an offer, im just cleaning up the shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.