MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

· Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
New question - does anyone know a good way to repair the front lip? I've done a little searching and found some stuff about rubber repair epoxy, is that a good solution?

I'm in the middle of body work right now, I think I'm going to paint it light blue with white accents.

· Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
I would have liked to make the $2007 challenge, but it looks like I missed a registration/entry fee deadline. The car will also be just a little bit shy of 100% ready (if only I had another week!), and I don't really want to spend the dough if the car isn't quite there. I've still got all my receipts and everything, and will be trying to keep the car together until October of '08.

· Registered
277 Posts
ummm well mine cracked on my 93 and what i did was drill holes in it on the sides of the crack and used zip ties to keep it together ...It works, looks like some sort of crazy battle scar, i mean its not the best soultion, but i had other things to spend money on then a lip.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.