MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a newbie and my first post. I need to replace the front head lights on my 2003 MR2 Spyder, I want to replace them with aftermarket head lights, I thought about the cat eyes, any comments or suggestions, related to this topic, are welcomed. Thank you

·
Super Moderator
Driving MR2s since '89
4,897 Posts
In general, aftermarket headlights tend to look goofy. I don't know if there even are any for the Spyder. Maybe you'd be satisfied with just having your existing headlights polished to look like new again? Most detail shops offer this service now, or you can get a DIY kit at any auto parts store.
If there's some other issue with your lights, you can still get new ones from Toyota, but they aren't cheap.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In general, aftermarket headlights tend to look goofy. I don't know if there even are any for the Spyder. Maybe you'd be satisfied with just having your existing headlights polished to look like new again? Most detail shops offer this service now, or you can get a DIY kit at any auto parts store.
If there's some other issue with your lights, you can still get new ones from Toyota, but they aren't cheap.
Thank you, I will contact some detail shop, I do not want to ruin them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts