MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, well i have 2 exhaust systems for the na mk2 for sale.

Located in Palmdale, Ca(so cal)

1. Oem mr2 turbo exhaust w/ pipe added to bolt straight up to 5sfe 2nd cat. The same condition as any 12year exhaust system will look like, no dents or dings. From what i was told the turbo exhaust sounds really awesome on the na, also the piping is optimal size(2.25). $75 picked up or +shipping.

Sorry no pics of turbo exhaust.

2. custom single exit(drivers side) exhaust, Just a muffler welded on to the stock piping, Sounds really really good and also is weight reduction!!, it was my old setup. The exhaust was welded on to the 2nd cat so its all 1 piece from the header back. SOLD

Contacts:
aim: Boostedpenguin
email: [email protected]

·
Registered
7,527 Posts
i may be interested in the second one. can i pass smog with it on? also, did you notice any improvements in how your 2 felt when you drove it after putting it on?

·
Registered
568 Posts
i'm very interested in the 2nd exhaust and i have the same questions as reaxion07 in the previous post.

you can contact me by
email: [email protected]
aim:yumyumdimsumguy

also how much would shipping be to 91770? depending on the price i might either have it shipped or pick it up.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
both cats are in place so i dont see why not. Also I felt a tad more high end on the butt dyno.

I get my car back next wednesday(15th). So just putting these up for sale ahead of time.

Also im not sure on the shipping.. the 2nd exhaust is from the header back so it would need a HUGE box.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts