MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great seller as is everyone from ats. Matt answerd every question i had. Item is just as he described, was very honest and fair. Shipped very fast and let me know everything that was going on with the package. What else more can i say. GOOD JOB GUYS THANX MATT & ATS :thumbup :thumbup

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Yeah, i have to give matt props for fixing my mr2 and getting it to run. For almost a year i couldn't figure out why my genIII wouldn't start, finally matt got it to run. I really appreciate him working with me on everything and i will do business with him whenever and i would really recommend him to everyone i know... :thumbup

Matt: yourock:

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
im with jose on this one. matt and aaron are both great ppl to do business with and are great guys. they would be even better if they come to the dallas meet.

jeremy

·
TD06 HP record holder
3,636 Posts
Thanks a bunch guys. Also thanks for keeping me busy.(LOL) I will be at the dallas meet. I never miss hanging out with the guys.

Thanks
Matt

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
1fastsol is nothing like dino racer! Obviously he was smart enough to move from a Honda to an MR2. Dino racer sold an MR2 to get a Honda.
They say that when someone leaves the MR2 board to join the Honda board the average IQ of both boards goes up. (figure out the math on that one)
I for one am glad to have Matt joining up with the "good guys" (us)!
He has been super helpful with my projects, both those done through ATS and those I am doing solo. Now if I could just get him to plasma cut me some motor mounts...

·
Premium Member
11,937 Posts
gotta give mat props. Haven't bought anything from you personally, but you've been a help in the past. And dam, that intake manifold... I still have wetdreams about it!! Gonna make me one some day soon?

·
TD06 HP record holder
3,636 Posts
baktasht said:
gotta give mat props. Haven't bought anything from you personally, but you've been a help in the past. And dam, that intake manifold... I still have wetdreams about it!! Gonna make me one some day soon?
Sure just give me a ring and we can talk about manifolds.

Thanks
Matt

1 - 12 of 12 Posts