MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a 1994 Turbo in the worst way. I just totalled my wifes using the much discussed (but news to me) snap oversteer method. I am buying up stock options in the "doghouse". Anyone who can help me locate one? I will have it shipped from anywhere.

Daniel

·
Premium Member
11,234 Posts
dandhsmith said:
I need a 1994 Turbo in the worst way. I just totalled my wifes using the much discussed (but news to me) snap oversteer method. I am buying up stock options in the "doghouse". Anyone who can help me locate one? I will have it shipped from anywhere.

Daniel
I have a widebody 94T for sale, $45,000 invested, show quality. Quick sale @ $17,000 :)

http://www.mr2oc.com/showthread.php?t=48129

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I've seen that white one in person, pretty clean and a good price, although the wheels are different front and back.. I'd go for it if I had the money though.

cory

·
Premium Member
11,234 Posts
CoryDeezNutz said:
I've seen that white one in person, pretty clean and a good price, although the wheels are different front and back.. I'd go for it if I had the money though.

cory
That is a good price...with that much body work/paint I'd want to see some serious close ups/interior/engine shots tho. You can't sell a fiberglass kitted repainted car based off one little photo alone....I see a lotttttaaa body line gappage.... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Sorry to hear about your misfortunate but at least you are alright :angel: . It would be quite difficult to local a 94 MR2T coz they are so rear. Your best bet is to post on craigslist and autotrader. About that totalled MR2 are you planning to part it out? There might be some parts I would like to have.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts