MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1994 Toyota MR2 W20 T-Bar Roof Show car with just over 100000 miles on the clock. 17k

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
Driving MR2s since '89
4,279 Posts
This car was previously offered for sale on ebay by Exotic Car Trader in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Please let the forum know if it is still represented by this business.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Salvage or clean title?
List of aftermarket parts and maintenance done throughout like brakes, suspension, engine/trans, fluids, A/C?
Pics of rear, frunk and trunk space would also be nice.
I’m curious to know why do you say you wouldn’t recommend the previous seller exotic car trader? Did they knowingly lie to you about the condition of the car or something?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Clean Title, there are a few after market things, honestly that is the reason I am selling, I am 55ys old and I don't know much about the "hot rod" stuff. I do know it has a nitro tank but don't think it has ever been used because the guy who owned it before me was 66 and kind of like me. He said the car was just modified to be a "show" car. It has a amp and big speakers behind the seats, with a JVC system. the alarm system, keeps ticking and was told that the horn for the system was disconnected because it was too sensitive and that is what causes the ticking, it was suppose to turn off with the remote, but doesn't so I need to get rid of it, but again I am not knowledgeable enough. It has headers that most would think sounds awesome but at my age I wish it was a bit more quiet. I just made a mistake because I thought the car was beautiful, and it is, but I'm not age appropriate, and also feel a bit to big.

I was not happy with the service as stated because it jacked the price of the car up $2500. and aside from pics and posting the car, they did not do much more than provide the sellers phone number. They don't provide any trial period, and although they state they will have the care delivered to your door, that was BS. far too much money for the work they invest.

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
What is the unit in the center vent?
Pic of the rear, Im curious to see what was done to the tails.
Is the nitrous plumbed in? I didnt see anything in the engine bay, but maybe Im overlooking it.
And I truly hope there is no accident with that fire extinguisher so close to your/your passenger's face.

Best of luck with the sale

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
To answer your question Yes it is pumped in from the hood area with breaded lines, and I agree with extinguisher. It was put there I would believe for effect, the care was meant to mainly be a "show" car. I think the thing in the vent is another added feature I don't have a clue about, Hell I need my glasses to read the dam thing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts