MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
CAR IS NO LONGER FOR SALE.

I'm just testing the waters locally first to see if I get any interest. I am considering selling my 1993 MR2 Turbo for $7500. firm. Some of you local guys may remember this car. I'm the second owner. I have had this beauty since Nov. of 1997. It has 125,000 miles on it. here is a list of the tasteful mods on this car. Please respond to this post for more info.

1. Angel Eye Headlights
2. Pivot Pop Up Headlight Controller
3. Gas Charged Frunk Strut Kit
4. TRD Valve Stem Caps
5. TRD Short Shifter & Shift Knob
6. Custom 2 Tone Leather Upholstery
7. Alpine MP3 CD Deck
8. Kenwood 350 W Amp
9. Polk 6X9 Rear Speakers
10.Sony Rear Side Speakers
11.Greddy Trust SP Exhaust
12.94 + Tails
13.Capped EGR
14.TRD Front Strut Tower Brace
15.TRD Rear Strut Tower Brace
16.Gas Charged Engine Lid Strut
17.Aeroware LED Brake Light Wing
18.JDM Toyota Clear Corners
19.Fog Light Mod
20.Gutted Secondary Cat
21.In Dash Drink Holder/Free Box
22.Trickle Battery Charger
23.Apexi Cold Air Intake
24.JDM '93 Toyota MR2 ECU
25.Blitz Turbo Timer/Boost Gauge

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
kirkosaurus said:
Say it isn't so, Ray! :)
I never thought I'd sell mine either but funny how life changes.
Yeah, well like the post says, I'm really just testing the waters here, and since I seem to be generating more curiosity than potential buyers, I'm having second thoughts. That being the case I think I will say here and now that my car is no longer for sale. I must say that it's nice to hear from you Kirk!

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I saw that one, and I thought of you when I did. I think it may be priced a little high, but I hope they can get that much for it. '93 Ts are getting hard to find....especially stock. I remember when I found yours for you in Gallatin. I was a very nice ride! As I remember, you didn't keep it for very long. I also remember finding a '92 T for Doug in the paper. Does Dougy D. still have a 2? I haven't seen him on here in a very long time.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
I'm still here. I still have my MR2. I just haven't driven it in a very long time. It runs though. Last time at the dyno it put down 299 whp. I had Chris Coffee put a catyltic converter on, but I haven't been to test emissions.

I am actually not too far away from Kirk's old house...just on the other side of the interstate.

I dug up my old GeForce ECU with Modified ATS chips and Super AFC. I'm putting it up for sale to get some extra cash.

Ray, if you don't sell your car...you should get this upgrade. Remember when we put it in your car :)

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Doug, good to hear from you! When you get your 2 back on the road we should have a mini get together of the old IMOC members.....probably just you Kirk and me, since I have no clue where anyone else is these days.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Sounds like a real good idea. I actually took my MR2 out for a spin on Wednesday. For some reason I can't get the boost to go above 14 psi.... I wish I had my old MR2 setup...sub 300 to the wheels with fast and reliable responsiveness...now I just have laggy and unreliable power. It's probably just a few more tweaks away from good power again.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If we do get together sometime, I still have a number for David Green in my phone. I don't know if it's still a working number, but I could try it.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Hey, it's not that old. :)
Got the garage all insulated and climate controlled. It's now a music room and brew house. :)
No way man...I just live down the road from you. I'm going to drive over one of these days since I'm literally on the other side of the Interstate. I thought you had moved away?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts