MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like it states, we have a 1991 black T-top mr2 turbo at our shop with a broken block (broken ear) This is Dawn's old mr2 (themr2girl), she just bought another mr2. The shell has 220,000 miles or so on it and the exterior and interior and in good condition. The turbo clip that comes with it has about 124,000 miles on it. All it needs is a new ($1700 in parts) or rebuilt ($1000 in parts) short block and then it is ready to go. The rear clip is already out of the car and ready for rebuild, I just dont have the money and time to put into this (spent it all on my car) I will give you a block that needs a rebuld for free if you are going to rebuild it.

Entertaining serious offers over $3k, and will post pics if there is interest, and you are more than welcome to come ot our shop and check it out in person, (Frenchtown, NJ)

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will takes some pictures tonight, it has been hit in the rear once which has minor damage (you cant see the damage once the rear bumper cover is on), it has some mino dings/dents and a small rust spot on the rocker panel. The car looks great after it is washed, it is covered in dust sitting my shop at the moment

·
Registered
626 Posts
id be more than happy to take the front fenders off of your hands :) hehe

1 - 7 of 7 Posts