Car came into my possession over two years ago, it had been sitting for about 6 years and did not run. After about a year (on & off) of trying to get car running I decided to find a pro to assist with getting it back on the road. My goal was to make her a reliable daily type with slight mods but keeping the factory essence of the car.

Parts and work (most if not all parts are from Mr2Heaven & Prime Mr2, have emails/receipts for all). Work was done by the amazing 3sTwins. The reason for selling is after getting car home and most of the heavy lifting had been completed, the wheels I wanted couldnt be bought off the shelf. They took over 10 months to get from Japan and during that wait I just lost interest and with 3 kids, life took over and car just sat. Car still sits and I'm sad I no longer have the passion to finish it and make it mine. Also have pictures of when I took possession and when work was being completed.

Please also know all the work completed was per my request, car was thoroughly gone threw and I was advised on every detail/issue/ potential issue, etc but the tab just kept growing. I was eager to get it home and decided that the rest of the work I would complete myself over time after putting some miles on it. Car runs and drives now, needs paint as its original and a few small dings however the pop up lights, elec. windows & door locks all still function correctly. Interior no rips or cracks in seats or dash, glass also great. Car is currently non-op'd with clean title on hand. Below is a list of what's been done and also not done, I may have missed a few pieces here and there but when sold buyer will get everything I have that goes to this car.

TEIN Coilovers - dampening adjustable (these were on car when purchased)
Aftermarket Aluminum radiator (also on car when purchased)
Exedy Organic OEM Clutch Kit
OEM Clutch release bearing
Fidanza fly wheel
Gaskets & seals from top to bottom from valve cover kit to oil pan, real main seals, trans axle seals (left and right), etc.
Water pump
Timing Belt kit
Cap & Rotor
NGK wires
Fuel tank replaced (original was rusted out, have pix) and entire fuel sending unit replaced (oem)
Fuel filter
Walbro 255lph High Pressure Fuel Pump with install kit
HFH and HFHOE - Gen2 3SGTE hoses
Stainless Steel Intercooler Pipes/ urethane couplings
Aftermarket aluminum intercooler
9" Intercooler Fan Shroud Kit with electric fan
Axels
Alternator
Rebuilt front calipers
EBC disks and pads all around
New battery
*Red valve cover was a gift from 3sTwins, I still have the original.

Parts and work not yet installed or done to car:
Temp sensor in rad (not installed- fans just run constantly)
Transmission (2nd gear small grind) which is common in these, have the gear oil Redline MT90 & Synchromech (havent put in yet)
Speedo - mechanical gear broken (factory cluster lights, tach, fuel, temp, boost gauges all still function correctly)
Heater core lines cracked - (heater in car has been bypassed)
A/C compressor not functioning (compressor has been removed but still have)
OEM Shift boot (not installed)
OEM glass headlights & aftermarket amber fog lights (not installed- gets rid of the projectors & HIDs that arent matched properly)
Gram Lights 17x9 square +22 offset. Never mounted, still in box.

I hope this breakdown is thorough enough for prospective buyers. Serious buyers can reach back to me for additional info, pix, VIN. Location is in 909 area code - [email protected]

Cheers
Automotive parking light Wheel Car Vehicle Tire

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Automotive side marker light Vehicle

Automotive parking light Car Tire Wheel Vehicle

Automotive parking light Car Wheel Vehicle Tire

Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Steering wheel Car seat cover

Car Vehicle Car seat cover Motor vehicle Head restraint

Automotive lighting Hood Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle

Hood Automotive tire Automotive battery Vehicle Car

Car Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Automotive tire Hubcap Alloy wheel Automotive design