MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, my AW11 was totaled unfortunately so I’ve been letting parts go to better homes the past few months. Everything is mostly there aside from the engine and wiring harness amongst other little things. C52 transmission is still available along with axles, hubs and the like. Header and exhaust are also still available.
Items will be shipping from Tulsa, OK. Shoot me a pm and let me know what you need!

Attachments

·
Registered
89' sw11b -black deuce
11 Posts
Color me dumb but I don't see a pm or a way to view messages 🤔 Sorry im still new here.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey everyone, my AW11 was totaled unfortunately so I’ve been letting parts go to better homes the past few months. Everything is mostly there aside from the engine and wiring harness amongst other little things. C52 transmission is still available along with axles, hubs and the like. Header and exhaust are also still available.
Items will be shipping from Tulsa, OK. Shoot me a pm and let me know what you need!
Looking for two front fenders in red. Do you still have them?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Can't seem to send a PM without an error - wondering how much you're charging for the rear c-pillar clear visor? Shipped to 98034?

Also looking for the black trim around the rear quarter windows and along the door where the window meets (mine are all faded and cracked). Could you send over a few pics of how yours are holding up? Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I will check with my son. He is having trouble finding cheap shipping for any non standard size box. Any Ideas anyone?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts