MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Got in a car accident like 3 weeks ago preventing me from working on this but i am able to get stuff in for the time being. Got a few hardware kit for a 4age but bought one for this to get new hardware for it, some new hoses, and vacuum lines and a new oil pan. Im hoping to get back on this soon.

Musical instrument accessory Font Gas Electronic instrument Auto part

Automotive tire Bumper Automotive design Automotive exterior Personal protective equipment

Automotive tire Cable Rim Audio equipment Tread

·
Premium Member
'91 MR2 Turbo, '20 BRZ
485 Posts
Ooooo going through a rebuild myself. Where did you find the hardware kit? Would love to purchase one of those myself!

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Premium Member
'91 MR2 Turbo, '20 BRZ
485 Posts
Its from the Uk and they usually sell out very quick but they recently stock them and i bought three more but it was made for an Ae86 but i use it for my kp61 4age swap or anything with a 4age for new hardware. Engine Bolt Kit 4AGE 16V - Flos Performance Auto Parts & Services. They just sold out again T_T
lol Yeap, must be a popular kit!! That's one thing I love about the 4A-GE though, is parts are very plentiful, and plenty of folk still modifying/rebuilding them! Fortunately the bolts I have are all good condition and can be cleaned up, but man would love nice shiny new bolts on the rebuild!

Reactions: Mr2TWOStrong
1 - 6 of 6 Posts