MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys list the quarter miles and 0-60 of the mk1.5 out there. Any of you had a sc mr2 got its time and made it into a 1.5 and got its time now? oh and a list of moddifications if any to the 3sgte.
thanks

·
Registered
67 Posts
0-201m, stock engine, 1.15bar boost, 3" exaust, wet conditions, an lots of wheelspin. 9.34sek and 125km/h.
Also with the full competition stereo system...

·
Administrator
42,297 Posts
well Deno did some 13s on his old setup... or was it the new setup... at SE2002. But I think his clutch was slipping as well. Did he win or lose against Carls yellow GM SC V6 MK1? I forget.

·
Administrator
42,297 Posts
I would say it is very close. It will be interesting to see those two go at it at NA2005. Matts car is top shelf, so is Denos. They both can drive the snot out of their cars. Seeing those two on the road course is going to be awesome! I will be in the same class of car as them with the V8, hopefully I'll be in front, it will be nice to see how I compare to Deno on the track. Of course I'll have all of them on that sissy 1/4 crap

·
cages R slow
1,981 Posts
ok lets stop jerking each other off.....

i wanna see some NUMBERS !

·
Premium Member
568 Posts
how about [email protected] falling flat on its face with intercooler heatsoak at the top of 3rd gear and on, consistently as fast or faster than an STI on autocross track. MUCH faster than an slk230 AMG, turbo'd miata, tons of other autoX cars even on my first time autox'ing.

steve

·
cages R slow
1,981 Posts
aaaaaallllllllright - we got some numbers up finally....

although 13.2 is not quite as impressive as i would have thought. what are your mods? or is that with a stock 3sgte?

·
Premium Member
568 Posts
SpeedyCorky said:
aaaaaallllllllright - we got some numbers up finally....

although 13.2 is not quite as impressive as i would have thought. what are your mods? or is that with a stock 3sgte?
stock gen3 with stock exhaust, stock cat's nothing but an airfilter and an MBC, also like i said it was heatsoaked BAAAADDDD, I placed the intercooler in the stock mk2 location and it was horrible! a2w from st205 is the gooder.

but yeah the crowd said they could totally tell when the intercooler heatsoaked, it was a very noticeable change because the hot air caused the ECU to pull ALOT of timing.

oh yeah it was about 102deg F that day, as well as 13.2 was good for 4th fastest time of the day, S/c'd 350z's were pulling 14.0's

steve

·
cages R slow
1,981 Posts
wow, thats a pretty impressive time in that case!!! congrats!

sounds like u need an ST205 a2w and a nice shot of nitros :D that'll get u in the low 12's for sure, maybe even see 11's

·
Registered
4,486 Posts
Steve arent you at a higher elevation too?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts