MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok don your going right!! I bring cash.

Fred where do you want to meet in SF. Tommy and I are awaitng on your orders. Let me know! I will be back home at 9PMish.

Anyone wants to come call me 415.420.8284

·
Uniquely Individualistic
2,551 Posts
I think that this is where this Fridays night meet is supposed to be at. Hope a few people show up.

:banana

Anderson

·
Registered
248 Posts
you guys sure you want it to be at tapioca....on a friday......with all the high school kids and their super-revving hondas?..........

we should move it across the street maybe.....i dunno. up to you pred. if you want it at tap, i'm down for that. i'll just park in the back row. haha

·
Registered
741 Posts
Edit:

Brian,

The shroud does NOT fit in the Frunk but I have managed to get it in the front seat of the MR2 with the window up, as long as you don't have a roll cage we can get it in your passanger side even with a passanger.

Don

·
Registered
176 Posts
MR2fasho said:
you guys sure you want it to be at tapioca....on a friday......with all the high school kids and their super-revving hondas?..........

we should move it across the street maybe.....i dunno. up to you pred. if you want it at tap, i'm down for that. i'll just park in the back row. haha

yea les move across the street!

·
Registered
811 Posts
MR2fasho said:
so which is guys? tapioca, or the place formerly known as monkeys?
Tap Ex across from Monkey's Cafe.

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's supposed to be at TapX because Monkeys is remodeling (thats what they told me). But it's across the street so ill be there.

WHERE MY SF people!??

·
Registered
628 Posts
im workin tonight so as you already know i didnt make it over there for some chicken maybe next week...........

·
Registered
248 Posts
Hmmmm, I knew it. Kids in their hondas and old school cars going crazy once again. hahaha, although it was midly entertaining to see that taurus drifting like crazy and almost hitting the burger king drive thru menus. oh yeah, and that dude doing donuts in his corolla half outside his window...i just know there was a midget in there doing the driving man, i swear...and one more thing folks: if you're going to drive half outside your car, stradling the door...don't drive over bumps...it can KILL your nuts. i think it did for that guy.

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah maybe we should keep it Eville until Monkeys re-opens? That crowd was just too stupid..

Note: NEVER BUY a LARGE SNOWBUBBLE tapoica! Save your money and go with the Combo deals with the spicy ass chicken! man I feel like I got robbed!

·
Registered
526 Posts
damn later that night around 3 i got super sick... tried sleeping it off... didnt work. ____in sucked.

on a side note, jose if ya read this, i may take u up on your offer.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts