MR2 Owners Club Message Board - View Single Post - 2GR Camry sensitive accel pedal
View Single Post
post #51 of (permalink) Old March 25th, 2019, 17:43
Alex W
Wilhelm Raceworks, LLC
click here to visit the sponsor page

OldTrader Rating: (120)
Quote:
Originally Posted by merryfrankster View Post
I'll try to get you the best data that I can.

When you say "pedal" which of the pedal PIDs do you mean? The thing that behaves the most like a pedal is the one labeled throttle manifold and goes from about 15% to 81% in range. But there's also those other pedals with behavior that I don't understand.

Is the test to be done in fixed gear? Gear 2 or 3 would work, any preference? I'll try to do both, for comparison.

I'll also check what other other mode 21 Toyota PIDs may be available related to the pedal and throttle.
As far as I can tell, "Pedal Position D" and "Pedal Position E" are the actual outputs from the pedal. They should show the same data with a different scale. "Throttle position (manifold)" is the one I usually use for throttle blade position. There are a couple of other "throttle position" PID's, and from what I have seen they seem to track with the "manifold" PID, so I don't usually bother with them

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Specializing in suspension and handling for the MKII MR2

Custom Koni coilovers and coilover housings, suspension geometry correction kits, camber/caster plates, big brake kits, and more

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
A retro-active build thread for my track / autocross car

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome