What is this part called? - MR2 Owners Club Message Board
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old August 20th, 2019, 23:49 Thread Starter
Registered User
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 131
OldTrader Rating: (0)
What is this part called?

I'm trying to find the triangle rubber assembly in front of your side windows and what your mirror is attached to.

I believe Subaru calls them gussets.

And if anyone knows where to find new ones, that would also be appreciated.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Leadge is offline  
Sponsored Links

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the MR2 Owners Club Message Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: (0 members)
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome