MR2 Wiki -- Help Needed!
Well, the MR2 Wiki has been around for over a year now, and it's pretty well populated with basic info for the MKI and MKII.
Spring is on the way, so it's about time to freshen things up and do some spring cleaning. Specifically looking for people to help out with:
- adding new content, particularly DIY articles. Some examples are on the topic requests page, but don't be limited to that!
- The really big gap right now is with the MKIII -- very little info, so looking for someone to take the lead on that.
- Logo: need a new logo, something sharp. My graphic skills are next to no-where
- Editing the existing content, making sure it's right. Always welcomed.
- Also looking for suggestions on how to improve, or requests for new topics, so feel free to post here, or edit the topic requests page.
For those who may not know, a wiki is a web-site that's free for anyone to add/change, which makes it a great way to pool resources together -- more info on the on the wiki
Head over to the Profiles
section and show us some pics of what you got.
Last edited by Nepherim; March 6th, 2006 at 17:27.