MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

HELP!! NO fuel injector pulsation.

17K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  JDM SNUKUMZ 
#1 ·
Hello everyone,
I have a 91 mr2 base with a JDM 93 3sgte clip with lsd tranny. I bought the car stupid cheap because it was not running. my first concern was spark so i went with a MSD ignition kit. Got spark now i was not getting fuel. i noticed it was missing the fuel pump relay. so i got one and put it on. Now im not getting pulsation from any of the injectors. I took the fuel injector resistor and put a muti-meter on ohms. I got the following readings. 0006.5, 0012.5ohms, 0012.7ohms, ans 0011.7ohms. Is that good or bad?

#2 ·
Did you check to be sure your grounds are good? Get a pin map, pull the plug in the ECU and check E pins for ground continuity. The resistance values can be found in your repair manual. I take it for granted you have one already. I'm away from home so no access to mine. If your engine is the AFM type, the is a switch for the fuel circuit internal to the AFM that gives a ground to your fuel pump 'run' circuit if you et no fuel after start up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.