MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thinking about GRM2013...

26K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  dansxr2 
#1 ·
I picked up a 91na hardtop with a partially completed 3VZ swap for $1500. I need motor mounts (OEM ones are gone, failed custom ones are there now), shift linkage (E53 Camry transmission), and exhaust from Y-pipe to muffler.

It has halfway decent 17s and new tires, 93 lip, 94 wing, Corolla S wheel, and Illumina/TRD suspension. I'm out ~$185 for a Paul Woods motor mount, giving me ~$328 remaining. Think it's possible? I really should paint it too...the car is primer black right now.

#4 ·
I just came in second in the $2012 Challenge. Have you doen the challenge before? It's a blast and I highy recomend entering. This was my 11th challenge and I've learned a lot over the years. Keep an eye on the rules as they change a bit year to year, this year kumho tires didn't count in the budget which is huge! Sell off what you can to reduce the budget, and spend plenty of time testing and tuning, a developed can always does better. Plan to spend lots of time cleaning and polishing everything on the car.

#5 ·
lol i competed in 2010 with my ae92 but couldn't make it this year, did u see my teammates teal integra? Sullivan Racing

anyway i'm definitely planning something for 2013 just haven't decided which car to enter (aw11 or ae92)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.