MR2 Owners Club Message Board - View Single Post - BOV recirculation tube size
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old January 10th, 2017, 12:43
Gandalf
CyKlops Custom Creations
click here to visit the sponsor page

OldTrader Rating: (6)
I'm one for ditching the recirc altogether... cap it... no need to buy much of anything, and less chance of leaks.
Better yet, take it to a TIG welding shop, have them remove the BOV bung and weld a section in to clean things up aesthetically and better flow. Do you have a boost gauge? If not, can have them weld in a plate tapped for a boost line instead.

Cap the intake bung... until you upgrade the intake

CyKlops Custom Creations
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrowX View Post
you are my new hero :D That is very cool.
My ride:

My "other" car:

FOR SALE:
1993 RHD Landcruiser Prado TurboDiesel 3.0
Member of the

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome