MR2 Owners Club Message Board - View Single Post - WAT coilover group buy
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old January 4th, 2017, 17:09 Thread Starter
yoshimitsuspeed
Radical Two
click here to visit the sponsor page

OldTrader Rating: (11)
WAT coilover group buy

We are ready to start collecting money for our first WAT coilover group buy. I have installed and tested these on my car and so far am very impressed. It also means I have confirmed that all of our mount points and other dimensions are correct making these probably the only coilovers out there for the AW11 that will bolt up perfectly and use the stock camber adjusters to lock the coils in place so they can't move around like all the other aftermarket options.

https://www.facebook.com/MatrixGarag...94634737239416

We have a lot of options on these from standard stroke, extended stroke, inverted, external reservoirs with separate compression and damping and more.

Hoping to place our order in the next week or so. If you are interested hit me up ASAP.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome